Each year thousands of people are injured in the United States due to defective products. Fortunately, individuals or companies responsible for these injuries are held accountable due to the product liability laws in the United States. Product liability cases are often complex and require an attorney with years of experience handling product defect cases. Joshua Rosen is a personal injury lawyer who has the experience you need.
If you or someone close to you has been injured due to a defective product, you may be entitled to compensation from the manufacturer or company selling the product. The law holds people or parties involved in the chain of manufacturing and distribution of any product responsible for any injuries or damages caused by that product. Aside from the actual manufacturer, other responsible parties may include distributors, retailers, repairers, assemblers, component suppliers and testing laboratories.
Personal injury product liability cases include:
• Motor Vehicle Defects including defective seat belts, tire defects such as a tire blowout, and unsafe SUVs resulting in SUV rollover injuries or death
• Defective Workplace Machinery such as nail guns, punch presses and other construction or manufacturing equipment
• Dangerous Pharmaceuticals such as the pain relievers Vioxx and Bextra, diet pills and cholesterol drugs
• Medical Devices such as heart monitors, heart valves, prosthetics
• Cosmetic implant surgeries including breast, penile and other cosmetic surgeries
• Lasik Eye Surgery
• Defective Boats, Airplanes and Motorcycles
You may be unsure if this is a case that is actionable or a result of a defect.
Take this first step to find out:
Contact Us today to schedule a FREE initial consultation. Product liability personal injury consultations in Sarasota, Bradenton, Venice, and North Port.